We’re looking to recruit a Maker Faire Crew to assist in the running of Maker Faire UK 2015.
Want to be involved?
Deadline for applications to volunteer at Maker Faire UK 2015, is 12 noon Friday 27th March.
Volunteering at our world-renowned festival is a great way to broaden your experience and we have a wide range of roles on offer to suit many different interests and skill-sets.
Can you help us across the following areas?
- Event Support – being the friendly face of Maker Faire UK and welcoming our guests.
- Maker Support – helping our Makers run workshops and exhibitions.
- Marketing/PR – promoting Maker Faire UK and helping with our Press Launch.
- Evaluation – gathering feedback from visitors and helping us find ways to improve the festival for future years.
- Technical – assisting in the set-up and break-down of key events.
- Photography & Blogging – recording the festival and creating a buzz on social media.