We’re looking to recruit a volunteer crew to assist us in the running of Maker Faire UK 2014.
Volunteering at our world-renowned festival is a great way to broaden your experience and we have a wide range of roles on offer to suit many different interests and skill-sets.
Can you help us across the following areas?
- Event Support – being the friendly face of Maker Faire UK and welcoming our guests.
- Maker Support – helping our Makers run workshops and exhibitions.
- Marketing/PR – promoting Maker Faire UK and helping with our Press Launch.
- Evaluation – gathering feedback from visitors and helping us find ways to improve the festival for future years.
- Technical – assisting in the set-up and break-down of key events.
- Photography & Blogging – recording the festival and creating a buzz on social media.
If you would like to be involved, please fill in our Volunteer Survey. The deadline for applications is 12pm Friday, 28 March 2014.